29th Day Of All Things
Reverend Sun Myung Moon
Main Ceremony, Day of All Things
World Mission Center, Bamboo Room
June 12, 1991
I. Procedure for Organizing the Holy Days Main Ceremony in America
A. Who can attend
1. Make a list of 1,000 blessed members (500 couples) eligible to attend.
2. This list should be selected from all blessings between the 36 couples and 8,000 couples, and from across the nation.
3. The list should be circulated to all who are on it.
4. Select the attendees for a specific Holy Day from the list of 1,000, print out the list and notify them months in advance.
5. The total attending should be between 150 and 200.
6. For each Holy Day, make a back-up list amounting to 25% approximately of the total meant to attend. The total back-up list would be 40.
7. There Is one representative couple for each blessing group, which attends each Holy Day.
8. Get Father’s approval for the primary lists and back-up lists. In addition, ask Father for any members from outside America who should attend.
9. Particular families from the bigger blessings should not attend more than once or twice a year. The only exception Is the special representative couples. Those chosen to kyung bae can attend up to twice in a year; others no more than once a year.
10. Those not on the invitation list are not allowed to attend.
B. Preparation for attendance
1. Attendees should be notified months in advance.
2. Attendees should pray seriously for months In advance.
3. Attendees should bring a special offering.
4. The whole membership surrounding an attendee should pray with them and contribute toward the offering.
C. Conditions for disqualification
1. Family quarreling during preparation time.
2. A family member goes to spirit world during preparation time.
3. Broken blessing
4. Falling after the blessing.
a. The central figure who approved the blessing candidacy of a couple which fell after the blessing is responsible and must make an indemnity condition.
b. Headquarters should make a record of couples who fell after the blessing and the central figure who approved their candidacy.
c. This includes second generation who fell.
d. Satan’s final weapon is sex.
e. In the Old Testament age, sexual offense was punished by stoning to death. Father is not yet clarifying what kind of judgement there will be for this problem in the future.
D. Meaning of the Main Ceremony and our Attitude
1. It is not an “alumni meeting.”
2. It is a special offering for the liberation of the spirit world and the entire world.
3. The Offering Table (ideally) should be prepared upon the foundation of world unity.
4. It should be an offering of love.
5. It is very special, because it sets a condition for the connection of the spirit world and physical world.
6. Also it connects all our hearts together as an offering.
7. This offering is not on the family level: it is a national and world level offering.
1. Headquarters maintains record of attendees’ names, locations and offerings.
2. The offering is to be used for second generation education.
II. Hometown Providence
A. Blessed couples without full-time providential missions should go to the husband’s hometown together to fulfill Tribal Messiahship.
B. If the husband is doing a public mission and the wife is not, the wife and children should go to his hometown. If the wife is doing a public mission and the husband is not. the husband should go to his hometown.
C. She can return occasionally to visit her husband after finding a relative to take her place in the hometown while she is gone.
D. She can move back permanently with her husband after she establishes a Tribal Messiahship church with 120 members in the hometown.
E. If the husband is not an American. and neither he nor his wife have a public mission in America. then they both should return to the husband’s hometown In his home country. However, if either the husband or the wife has a public mission in America, they should not at this time return to the husband’s country, but rather should continue to work in their missions in America and do Tribal Messiahship where they currently live.
F. The Tribal Messiah as head of the tribe sets the tradition and standard for the entire tribe.
G. Now is the time for Tribal Messiah churches, not traditional churches. Tribal Messiah churches are composed of family, relatives and spiritual children.
H. By July 1 all blessed couples, including from the 36 couple blessing. must turn in the Tribal Messiah application form. The entire family must be united in heart with the Tribal Messiah pledge. The husband’s signature represents the family.
III. General directions
A. Unification Church members should solve the problem of starvation in every way possible.
1. One way is that we skip one meal a week or even per day, and donate the money to our missionaries in poor countries.
2. After he left home, Father did not have lunch for seven years.
3. The money he saved and gave to poor people and students.
B. We must report to heaven each month.
1. Report our lifestyle level.
2. We must live under the median social standard. We should just feed ourselves and survive, that’s all.
3. Private ownership must be for public purpose.
C. Ocean enterprise
1. Each blessed family must own one boat. A 20′ boat will be available for $20,000. Each family must be capable of boat engine repair.
2. Each couple should establish a savings account for the purchase of their boat.
D. June marks the point of greatest difficulty economically. both for our movement and the world as a whole.
The situation will improve beginning in July. first in our movement and then in the world as a whole.
Instructions to Leaders
I. The Past, Present and Future
A. The Past
1. First, the Old Testament Age was the time of saving human beings through the restoration of material.
2. Second, the New Testament Age was the time of finding the True Parents through the restoration of human beings.
3. Third, the Completed Testament Age was the time of establishing God on earth through restoring the True Parents.
B. The Present
1. First we need to restore elder sonship.
2. Second we need to restore True Parentship.
3. Third we need to restore kingship.
C. The Future
1. First, individual unification of mind and body.
2. Second, the unification of families.
3. Third, the unification of the nation.
4. Fourth, the unification of the world.
5. Fifth. the unification of the cosmos (the physical world and spirit world).
II. “Re-Resurrection!’ of Christianity
A. First. we need a revival team (a “re-resurrection” team) to resurrect Christianity.
B. Second. campus ministers and the CARP movement must unite together and then work with other established Christian groups on campus.
C. Third, students and their parents should work together. Parents should work with CARP activities.
D. Fourth, re-resurrection of the second generation of existing Christian churches.
E. Fifth, the re-establishment of family ethics.
F. Sixth, unite with the YMCA and YWCA.
G. Seventh, all churches, by re-resurrecting, will realize and take up the patriotic mission of saving the country.
III. Sister relationships between major universities In the super-power countries.
A. First, the 3,000 Soviet students who have heard the Divine Principle should invite American students to the USSR
B. Second, a sister relationship between American and Soviet students. Soviet students should train American students in Moscow. Soviet students should help in revival meetings in America.
C. Third, selection and unification of world-class leaders from among these Soviet and American students.
D. Fourth, a campaign for an American/USSR. alliance in order to go beyond ideological boundaries.
E. Fifth, the leadership of the Soviet Union and the Soviet students are to be connected, and together unite with the free world.
F. Sixth, our movement should connect together and make unity with communist and formerly-communist nations.
IV. Organizing the International Federation for World Peace and the Call of Heaven.
A. First, work toward and practice unity among all religions in the USSR and arm them with heavenly thought. Arm the people nationwide with Divine Principle through the media.
B. Second, increase immediately the number of missionaries to the USSR.
C. Third, assign leadership personnel to guide USSR in how to change the Soviet system.
D. Fourth, hold a great event to organize the International Federation for World Peace.
E. Fifth, unify important religious and political leaders to achieve world peace.
F. Sixth, prepare for the August 1992 World Festival of Culture and connect religious and political leaders to the world level providence.
2. Professors and educators
3. Theologians and religious leaders
4. Political leaders
G. Seventh, work for unity between Soviets and Americans. Through that unity, re-arm. American Christianity and establish moral families in America.
V. The Inquisition book and Our Age
A. Inquisition should be translated into the languages of every mission nation.
B. We should use Inquisition in our Tribal Messiah areas to educate people about True Parents and our movement.
C. Utilizing this transition time from the satanic to heavenly world.
D. Speak boldly and bravely about True Parents and the Divine Principle and establish the tradition of invincible victory.
E. Now is the time to grasp the opportunity to publicize our movement on a world-wide level and to do good public relations.
G. March forward to establish the value and importance of Tribal Messiahship in this Tribal Messiah era.
H. Beginning July 1, 1991 everyone should go out to witness for 40 days either in America or in some mission country.
I. We should demonstrate that we are the greatest religion in the history of the world.